PhD Call 2022 is open!
This interdisciplinary program, funded by the PIA program from the French National Research Agency (ANR), provides PhD students with a 3-year doctoral contract, mobility support, high-level training sessions and access to state-of-the-art research platforms, as well as possibilities to travel abroad to learn new techniques.
The offered PhD research projects cover the IMCBio graduates school’s main research domains:
– Functional genomics and cancer
– Integrated structural biology
– Translational medicine and neurogenetics
– Architecture and reactivity of RNA
– Insect models of innate immunity
– Genome expression and cross-talk in mitochondrial function and dysfunction
– Viral hepatitis and liver diseases
If you are a highly motivated candidate of academic excellence and if you want to start an innovative research project in 2022, come and join us!
For more information on the admission and application, please follow this link: